Why I Start Engage with Blogging ?

Blogger | Engage with blogging 

Hi everyone! 

I'm the Author of Mystique Blogger site .I'm an overthinker and I had ideas and discussion going on in my mind  then i create a  blog for expressing myself. [ Mystique Blogger] | Blogging 

I'm a solitude lover(who spend time alone) so sharing my inner thoughts with you makes me bliss . I had a confusion blogger , Wordpress , which one is better for smooth blogging. Many of them suggested blogger for me , because blogger is for beginners so i choose blogger and then create Blog in the address of bloggermystique.blogspot.com . I currently don't have a idea of buy a domain . i would like to post many articles and contents and then developed my blog after that getting adsense approval and may purchase the domain for cost, never mind..

The best thing about blogging is you may express your feelings and thoughts through words infinitely and you get paid too when your blog is become popular. The most important thing in blogging is Don't encourage AUTO BLOGGING and don't theft or copy others content . Post your unique and creative content and make your blog as unique one to get paid .. 





In modern days, reading books and writing are very less in technological world but the blogger , wordpress encourage the writers to create such things.. its a good thing but unfortunately im the one who know about this in my age 21 and i felt more for that . 
don't spend time with temporary peoples . make yourself as important and learn more explore more .. 

I prefer this name Mystique Blogger in terms it refer it as reveal the mystery things unknown facts and break the myths 
This blog is all about expressing myself and sharing tech news , Education , Photography and foodie things etc..


Basically i love script writing and content writing too.. that's why i expose those skill by blogging and make my time well utilize..  I engage with blogging for spend more time with me and improve myself.. 


Thank you! to all those readers who loved my post [Mystique Blogger] and connect to my blog , Happy sharing and be engage with me for more!...

keep in touch : Facebook   Instagram  Twitter 






Post a Comment

0 Comments